今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

ahhhhhhhh

So I leave tomorrow.

My flight is at one. Which means we want to be to the airport by, like, 10, so we need to leave here at 9...

I was trying to be smart and get more stuff in my bags and I thought it would be more efficient to put all the clothes from my carryon into my backpack and all the books and electrical cords in the suitcase. But now it looks like I have more than will fit back in...

Actually, I've gotten most of it back in by mixing clothes and power cords and books in the two bags. This is ridiculous, I have so much stuff but I really have like nothing. I mean, I could be taking nearly twice as much as I am. But I don't think I could pull three suitcases at the same time. I am not that talented, I would have to tie them together and I would probably crash into something/someone.

I need to figure out how to get my frequent flier miles from the ticket, I just created an account, but I can't figure out how to add the flight that I am already taking... someone at the airport better be able to show me how to do it, otherwise I will call their customer service from a pay phone while I am sitting around waiting.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Aaron Max Berkowitz said…

    Hey! I bet you're flying through the air right now, hovering somewhere over a big ocean of some sort or another. :-)

    Also, you ought to fix those links on the side of your blog. Right now they don't go anywhere at all. :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home