今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

breezy


It was raining slightly when I went to school, but I didn't really get wet. On the way home, though, it was raining a lot harder and the front of my pants from themiddle of the thigh to the bottom got soaked. It wasn't actually all that cold out, and later (after the rain had stopped) I went to the store and bought some plastic rain pants. It's freakishly warm out, and windy. My clothesline is swinging wildly in the breeze. If this was Illinois, there would be vast tornado watches. It's supposed to keep being windy until tomorrow afternoon, but hopefully the wind lets up sooner than expected because my mom is coming tomorrow. It's not as windy as it was when I came back in January, though. And hopefully the snow in Chicago stops so that her flight is not canceled on that end. It was so warm out that I had the door open for a couple hours, fresh air was definately needed in here. I have the little window open but I might close it since the wind is rather loud.

I'm very ready for Japanese class to be over, the final is tomorrow. But today the teacher said it might be on more chapters than the 7 it says on the syllabus. It's also supposed to be an hour and a half long test instead of an hour like the first two.

I got some miniature oranges, they are very small and cute. And yummy.

My anthropology advisor never emailed me back :(

1 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! This is the UIC Anthropology Department we're talking about, you know. I've learned through experience that they don't really "do" email.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home