今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

happy fourth of july


Today is Jose's birthday so last night at 11:30 we rode our bikes to his house and sang him happy birthday at midnight. He got a nice normal chocolate cake, though, since Javier was in charge and not Francisco.

This morning I worked on packing. I have too much stuff, I think. What I think I will end up doing is mailing home all my notes in small packages. I mean, I guess I could just throw them out, since I'll probably never look at them again, but I used so much energy taking them. But I feel better that I've managed to get the vast majority of the stuff I am not using put away and there is still space in the suitcases.

It was raining off and on all day and I kept putting off going running, but finally I went after I ate dinner and running in the rain wasn't nearly as bad as I had feared it would be. Although I was looking forward to getting chilled and coming home and taking a shower and then crawling into bed under the covers to warm up. I definately was not chilled when I got back. I wasn't as overheated as usual, but I was still warm. The rain here is freakishly warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home