今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

tomato and cheese :)

I made this really tasty pancake-omlette-pizza thing for dinner. Two eggs and a scoop of pancake mix with a clove of garlic and a sprinkle of oregano mixed in, with a sliced tomato and grated cheese on top. It was so good. I forgot to take a picture until after it was all gone, though. I think it was better than when I make a pancake with cinnamon mixed in. I kind of want to make a second one, but my friend Diana asked me to come over and watch a movie with her and Arlen and there will be cookies, so I am restraining myself.

It's raining now.

I have taken pretty much everything off my walls except for a few essential things, like the calendar.

Anyways, now I must go watch a movie.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    new names of people you know, and you are packing to come home

     

Post a Comment

<< Home