今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally an upside

to being larger and fatter than 95% of the people here - I went to the gap and they actually had my size in a denim skirt on the clearance rack!!! And it was actually marked down 75%, not like in America where the small sizes are only $5 less.

I kind of failed in the buying stuff for other people though.

I just went running. Surprisingly, the humidity was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be while running. It was just when I stopped that it was too hot. Good incentive to keep moving, I guess.

And I only have 200 pages left to go in the book I've been reading for months and months. Sadly, Jacksonian democracy hasn't gotten much more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home