今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

its raining so much

I hope this means plenty of people come to my party... I know I am definately tired of being stuck in my room all day (but I was packing). I seriously have no idea how all my stuff can have filled up two big suitcases and one small and a backpack. It didn't seem like that much stuff. And I have a big pile of stuff to give away.

There has been a steady downpour all day, but it's getting heavier as it gets later. And the air has gotten much cooler, which is nice.

And I finished my history paper! It's on the Plaza Accord instead of Japanese cars in America as a result of the oil crises of the 1970's. I'm not sure why, but I just sort of started writing and it ended up not being about cars at all.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ship stuff home, especially things that you can not easily replace.
    abandon/give away the toaster oven!
    Consider paying extra for a third large suitcase, and mail packages to yourself at home

    it will be cheaper than someone else going there with 1 small bag and coming back with 2 large and 2 small -like when a friend of mine met her daughter in Arizona, but that was a cheap flight to Las Vegas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home