今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

dancing yellow robot


I saw this on TV the other day - it's so cute!

Yesterday Ann and I went shopping downtown. We went to Christkindlemart and had fried potatos and boots of hot wine (Ann had apple cider in her boot). I actually bought a few presents for other people and only one thing for myself (a pair of jeans).


Also, it snowed a little bit. But it all melted.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know one of the guys who built that robot!!! He used to have my job. It's awesome, isn't it?

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Rigo said…

    Hi Magdalena!
    I was looking for information about Chiba university when I found your blog.
    I would like to get in touch with the Mexican student in Chiba (Hassibi). Probably I will go to Chiba University the next year so i want to ask some questions about Chiba, student life, etc.
    Can you help me, please?
    If you can help me please write at rigo_martinezm@yahoo.com.mx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home