今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Monday, October 22, 2007

It occured to me

That I should write in my blog because it has been a long time since I wrote anything.

My birthday was Saturday. I had a few people over as the culmination of several crazy weeks of cleaning like a madperson. Oddly, no one drank any beer but two giant (okay, not giant, the size that is two normal bottles' worth) of wine got almost entirely finished.

Now I'm at work - no more circulation for me after tonight. I am kind of relieved because it uses up so much time and it's so late at night and then I'm exhausted for the rest of the week. But I will kind of miss hanging out and talking. I guess I can still come talk but then leave when I want to.

I have to seriously start working on my project for remote sensing and writing my honors paper about ape language.

I took a few pictures I want to put up, but I am at work, so I'll do that tomorrow or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home