今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

senioritis

I am tired of going to school already. And it's only the third week of school.

I keep having dreams about earthquakes, but there aren't earthquakes here, so it's weird. On tv there were a lot of shows about Hurricane Katrina a couple weeks ago and now there are a bunch of shows about 9-11 in retrospective on.

Today I went to an anthropology club meeting after going to work. It was okay. I talked to a bunch of people so that was good.

Otherwise I have not done anything interesting lately.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger esdsdie said…

    technically, we do have earthquakes here, thanks to the new madrid fault over in missouri. just so you know. we don't get as strong earthquakes as they do in other parts of the world, but sometimes you can feel them.

    sorry i haven't read your blog in a long time; it sucks how we've lost touch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home