今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

David, I didn't even know you knew how to drive.

I sort of wish it would get cold and autumnal-feeling, but on the other hand I know it is going to be cold for more than long enough soon.

My birthday is in three weekends. I am trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm kind of torn between camping or having a party and inviting everyone I know.

I've been really tired lately, I'm sleeping a lot, pretty much whenever I can. This working until 11pm on Mondays makes me tired all week and I just can't catch up. Even though I don't have class on Tuesdays at all and can sleep later, it doesn't really help.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger VucubCaquix said…

    I make almost two hundred dollars a day, woo hoo! say the word and I'll take you somewhere nice.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger VucubCaquix said…

    By the way, I got to do something for you or get you something nice for your birthday. Do you have anything in mind? Haven't seen you in forever, so I really wouldn't have a clue.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Magdalena said…

    Well, I have been wanting to go salsa dancing and I don't think Aaron is really interested in that - so maybe one weekend we could do that and I can regale you with tales of the far east? (I think I have your email, I'm going to send you a mail right now).

    Also, I'm pretty sure I am going to have a party for my birthday, so hopefully you can come - details to follow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home