今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

my bicycle has round wheels again

I went to the bike shop where some kid had taken me before and a older lady helped me and I got my tired inflated and bought a pump to do it with. So now I can roll around.

I also bought pancake mix and butter. I got whatis about the same size as two sticks of american butter and it cost 248 - but that was the cheap, generic brand. sigh.

someone was cooking sausages and they smelled really good... I am so hungry. I think I will try to make my pancakes now.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, stop complaining, I just spent $5 for a pound of butter here. Admittedly, I went nuts and did some baking. I'm going to try for scones and banana bread tonight.

    Yeah, me weirdly domestic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home