今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yes, we have no bananas


Actually, that's not true at all. I was going to maruetsu to look for a new tank top and the vegetable store had giant bunches of bananas for 300 yen. I took the biggest one - 16 bananas. I've eaten four today - two plain, one sliced with cream cheese and one mushed up with cinnamon and then chilled - it's like pudding or something. Very tasty.

I didn't have any luck finding a shirt at Maruetsu or Saty - they all had really high necklines and while I wasn't looking to show too much cleavage, I also was not looking for something that literally went to my shoulder bones. It's summer. Also, if they fit on the top part they were gigantically loose around my middle, and if they were about right at the bottom, the top part didn't fit right... not too snug, but it gapped funny. Which usually means go down a size...

I was going to go to Lalaport,the mall in Funabashi but it was really sunny and I didn't feel like putting on sunblock. So I didn't.

I went for a long run (I went about halfway to Makuhari, so like 2 miles one way) and I remembered why it was much nicer to run at 5 am rather than 6 pm - there are no bugs flying around to accidently breathe in the morning. I guess tomorrow I'll go in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home