今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

some poor admininstrator is going to have a very bad day

So when I went to the school doctor on Tuesday they told me to go to a regular doctor and then take the reciept to the office of the international student center and I'd get the money back. Yoshino(the teacher who went with me to the doctor) told me the same thing. So yesterday afternoon I go to try to get them to give me the money and pretty much they tell me they can't give me the money because they have to put it in my bank account. And no,they can't put it in someone else's bank account for me. I was kind of mad about this then, but now I am really pissed. It would be dumb for me to make a Japanese account just to get 25 dollars back, especially since I'd probably have to pay to both open and close it. And they decided they couldn't put the money in my regular american bank account because there would be fees for them to transfer the money overseas. Today I am going to go to the health center and yell at someone in very slow plain English until they apologize profusely. If I had known I would have ended up not getting the money back, I would have just taken some aspirin and been sick. I mean, I know it's not very much money and it would have costed the same amount at home, but it's the point of the matter. And anyways, at home I wouldn't have gone to the doctor because I would have had to make an appointment and I always get better if I make an appointment for being sick.

So this morning I was thinking about it, and I looked in the book they gave us at the beginning of the year and nothing says you need an account to get the money you spend on health care back, and now I am really pissed. I mean, I'm sure it's not whoever I will end up bitching at's fault, but they better apologize profusely and at least try to figure out how I can get the money without a bank account....

Hell, I'll even yell at them in grammatically incorrect Japanese.

grr...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so, what happens next?

    maybe the teacher who went with you can straighten it out without as much stress?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home