今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

didn't die while asleep

So I guess I am not allergic to the antibiotics. My temperature was only 97.8 under my arm this morning, and I feel a lot better than yesterday even. They didn't take my blood, David, only some stuff from my throat... My head hurt too much to remember to ask about the results, although I did start asking about the medicines, because it seemed like an awful lot. I have the prescription sheet of what the medicines are, but they are all in Japanese. It's only 5 days' worth of medicine, though I have to take it 3 times a day. I will certainly take it all. Well, except the stuff to make my nose not run, since it wasn't running in the first place.

The last time I had a really high fever I think was senior year of high school.. I remember watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off on tv and then arena football came on... but the remote wasn't working so I couldn't change the station. :/

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you're feeling better, some of us worry about these types of things you know?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home