今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

look, I am not mentioning food except briefly in passing.

The weather has been really nice, but supposedly the rainy season will start soon. I'm not sure what kind of rain it will be, but it's supposed to fall all day every day.

I got a new toe ring at the 100 yen shop. They only had ones with little dangly charms, which is really annoying and now I definately can't wear shoes or socks. But it doesnt matter since I already put all my close-toed shoes away so I wasn't going to be wearing them anyway. Hopefully this one will last a month until I can find a new one. And I also hope it does not end up being some strange metal that will turn my toe green after I take a shower with it on.

I agreed to read this kid from Iran's paper to check the grammar and make it more scientific. I just got back from reading it. It wasn't that bad, except I don't really know anything about growing new plants in petri dishes so he had to explain a lot of it to me, and it was sort of interesting. Also, only a few technical terms I didn't know. And he gave me cookies and juice and showed me pictures of this rose garden he went to today. I feel less bad about my heavy shutter finger - he had 150 pictures of pretty much only plants.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    maybe some classes are more interesting to you than the ones you ended up in

     

Post a Comment

<< Home