今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hmm

No one showed up to teach us information science class today. Sari, Scott and I sat in the room for 15 minutes and then decided to make a break for it, since usually there's someone in there when we get there. So that was a nice break. But it was really humid out, so walking back and forth for nothing was kind of aggravating. The funniest part is instead of getting in trouble for leaving (we did leave an attendance sheet with our names on it and the professor's name in the classroom) they'll probably apologize to us for no one having been there. At least, I sincerely hope Scott is right and that happens.

Actually, just going to class here is getting aggravating. I don't really have any interest in anything I'm learning which makes the whole actually learning anything hard.

The rainy season is supposed to start soon. But not tomorrow, since the forecast is sunny and 86. This morning, though, the humidity was at 93%. yuck. The one good thing about this is that Chicago in July is going to seem downright arid after this.

On the way home, Scott and I were talking about all the food we are going to eat... tomorrow I'll make a comprehensive list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home