今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Hello June!


I think the most exciting thing to happen today was the changing of the calendar. Or else that I bought bread and had toast with cream cheese and a hamburger (which I even actually touched to squish together but still managed to cook to medium well rather than medium/medium rare) for dinner.

So, as you can see, nothing interesting went on. One day I will perfect not overcooking meat. And that will probably be the day I run out of meat and thus end my meat eating regime. Just like when I run out of this block of cheese (I give it till the beginning of July) and the granola. Also, only 48 days left!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    any day trips, or weekend outings, you would like to do in your short time left? Mt.Fuji? or ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home