今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

party







It rained last night. So we didn't go anywhere. But we still had fun in the meeting room. Even Scott came.

The rain is now almost horozontal when the wind gusts. I was going to go to church in Tokyo with Diana and Arlen but since the main part of the now-tropical storm is supposed to be arriving in the next 6 hours I think I might stay in my room. Too bad I have nearly no food though. I'm down to three packs of ramen, about 10 crackers, two cookies from yesterday and some peanut butter (and bbq sauce). I really should have planned something but I guess if I get desparate I can always put on my poncho and rain pants and go out, or just run to the convinence store and get something more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home