今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm so lazy



Today we went to Asakusa again looking for souveniers for Aaron to give to people and were successful. The weather was very nice out and we walked around a whole bunch. Now we are eating some sushis for dinner. We haven't done too much the last few days besides hang out, but it's been nice to not walk around too much because the weather's been rainy. All the cherry trees are blooming and it's very pretty. The other day Aaron and I went to one of those photo booths and took a sheet of little pictures, a couple of them look good and a couple are goofy looking because we were in funny spots when the camera took the picture.

I have my new air conditioner! I tried it the first night and it made hot air very fast. I've already unplugged it, though, to keep it from using electricity justby being plugged into the wall.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the blossoms are soo beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home