今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Friday, March 23, 2007

so tired!!!

I went and got Aaron from the airport yesterday, which was fairly uneventful, but it's nice to see him. Went to bed a little earlier than we should have, but he was falling asleep and I figured it was 8, that's when I go to bed. Too bad he is used to less than the 10 hours of sleep I usually get, so needless to say, we were awake well before 4am. Now I feel like I have jet lag too, and I was finally over it.

Today we just wandered around and munched on different things - we had curry rice for lunch, so we weren't veryhungry and had crepes for dinner (I got the mochi ice cream one again). I got a bunch of snacks from both my mom and Aaron's mom in the extra suitcase, so I have lots of cereal and munching type things. I may not have to buy snacks the rest of the time I am in Japan.

The weather today was really nice, it was in the 60's and sunny and not too windy, so it was a good day for wandering around. Tomorrow we are going to go to Asakusa and look around there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home