今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

anyways

So today I made this pancake thing consisting of two eggs and a third of a cup of bisquick. I added cinnamon too. It was nice and bready. Which was good because I went to the bakery in saty and ate one of every sample they had out and was tempted to actually buy something, but I restrained myself. I really want to make one with apple slices in it now...

Tomorrow I am meeting my friend Ken (who I met in Sapporo too) in Odaiba, he is visiting Tokyo for some English teacher convention. We are meeeting our old Japanese teacher from UIC. I hope she does not ask any complicated questions. I still havent been to Odaiba so it should be interesting. Also, it can't possibly be any less exciting than econ, which I may or may not get back in time for, but I won't be sad if I miss it, since I don't think I can take another day of him teaching us about Japanese history that we have learned in pretty much every class.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what/where is Odaiba?
    are the others from UIC also going?
    take pictures, if interesting, scenic,
    you can ask someone if anything of note was missed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home