今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Brief wrap-up of Javier's party





The picture is Arlen, Diana, Louise, me and Javier just makes it in the background. Then half the table, my hamburger, and finally me, Olivia and this french kid named Gion (I have no idea how to spell it).

The party was good. We should have made the reservation for more people - Francisco made it for 20 but I counted 31 people at the restaurant (outback steakhouse). I had a grilled onion and cheese burger and a mudslide (which was so yummy). Afterwards we went to the beach and had sparklers and then built a fire. I took a few pictures but my camera battery kept saying it was empty from using the flash a lot(even though I had just charged it). I've gotten a bunch from other people, though.

School is so tedious. It's all so pointless. I think I have senioritis. And I'm not even graduating yet... not until next May. I want to start packing but I don't have space to put my suitcase anywhere but on top of the closet so I can't and I also can't really put much away. I guess I actually could put away a lot of stuff but then my room would be so empty. 45 days until I come back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home