今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

toenail polish

So I am taking the train to meet my friend and our old teacher for lunch. Im already pretty hungry because usually I eat by 11 and its 10:45 now... and we arent meeting until noon. it takes an hour to get there, but Ill still get there before them. and I have no idea where we will eat.

I really need to take the polish off my toes and start fresh. In grade school and into high school I never took off the old color-I would just paint over it. And when I finally got that all off I kept them painted always, until last summer when they were plain on vacation. Theyve been painted on and off here... and maybe I should just fix the edges and take it all off on Sunday after we go dancing. Decisions, decisions. I could be wild and crazy and not repaint them for a while. Also, my toering died the other day. When I pulled off my sock it came off in two pieces:(

oh well. 6 weeks and counting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home