今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

back in chicago

I was going to write a long account of my trip but I am feeling lazy so here is a list:

Javier and Francisco walked with me and Scott to the train.
Got to the airport around 11 and checked in.
Got on airplane at 1:25. Had window seat.
Asked the flight attendant for rum and coke, had to show my id. Later I was talking to him and another flight attendant and he asked the other one how old she thought I was and she guessed 17 and he told her I was nearly 22.
The food: beef in a "marsala" (ambiguous vaguely tomatoey) sauce with potato wedges, cup ramen (as always not so tasty), and breakfast was surprisingly good, a cheese omlette with a sausage thing and a hashbrown and fruit.
We landed at 11:36 and I was at the baggage claim (after getting my passport checked) at 11:50 and I had all my suitcases and was through customs at 12:20. I didn't know that was possible!
Aaron was waiting because he was super early, my parents were still on the way so they just drove all the way to the airport and picked us up.

I slept for a couple hours but now I am not tired which is bad because it's nearly midnight and I need to sleep more.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger VucubCaquix said…

    Welcome back girlie! I'm glad that your flight went well and that your safe and all that jazz.

    No earthquakes here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home