今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I want to eat meat!

I know at home I rarely go out of my way to eat meat, but after two weeks eating carbs (mostly) and veggies (occasionally) I was very tempted by the meat at the grocery store. I apparentally cannot become a vegetarian. I have had two breaded and deep fried pork chops since I got here. Oh, and about half a cup of tiny pieces of beef that may or may not have dbeen cooked.

:/

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do the grocery stores have fish, already cut like a filet, in a one person size package, like 1/4 to 1/3 pound, however many grams or part of a kilogram that is?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home