今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I never thought I'd say this...

But I really wish I had a job. I have so much free time. It's a little overwhelming, I have class for 17 hours a week and that's all I have to do, ever. I don't even have intellectually challenging homework (or any homework really for that mattter). It's not that I miss yelling at people to leave (although it's a nice power trip to be able to be loud in the library, and I hated having to kick people out for breaking rules) but that I miss having something that I absolutely had to do that took up a bug chunk of time. I'm sure that if I had a job now I would think that it was taking up my valuable free time, but the truth is that I could really use some more activities. I tried to join a club and it didn't work and now I think it is too late in the semester. And I'm tired of staring at the computer screen.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I'm finally getting the hang of the yelling, I had someone on the 3rd floor tell me that they could here me from 4. hehehe. It's hard to be you Magda, but I'm trying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home