今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

hmm

Why are they STILL investigating the death of Princess Diana? It was 10 years ago. It's sad and all, but if it has been a normal person who crashed going too fast with a drunk driver in a tunnel in France no one would have thought about it a year later, much less a decade later. ahh!

I got some prepackaged pizza sauce and I'm going to make a pizza bagel for supper momentarily. Hopefully the sauce is not too gross. I will probably also eat a pizza bagel tomorrow and perhaps the day after that depending on how much sauce I have left.

Today I packed my suitcase. It's pretty much full, but I have a little extra space for some more clothes. I'm also essentially done with my shopping (I still have three things to get, but I know where I am buying them and they will fit in my suitcase or backpack without any difficulty). The only thing I am worried about is packing my backpack, as everything in my suitcase is staying in America and the backpack has to hold a couple sets of clothes plus textbooks and the computer and power cords and stuff. Obviously I can't pack it yet, since I am not leaving for another 10 days. Next weekend I'll have to finish up and do laundry so that I have all clean stuff when I get back in January.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you could check a bag

     

Post a Comment

<< Home