今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

windyyyyyyyyyyyy

Today I went to Lalaport again. I didn't buy any Hello Kitty things, but I did get a sweater at the Gap - it's a turquoise color. I bought one Christmas present too (which I really want to play with but I will wait until christmas morning when the person I got it for opens it). Scott and I went to Costco on the way back to the dorm and I got a lot of bagels - but I will not have to buy food for two weeks. And I got cranberry-raspberry juice that I had looked at last time but didn't get... it was so good. I have no idea why I restrained myself before. I also finally got a toaster oven - it was less than twenty dollars and I made a pizza bagel with the end of my spaghetti sauce and that alone was worth buying the toaster. I could have never done that in a pan. I'm eagerly awaiting eating a toasted bagel tomorrow for breakfast.

Tomorrow I am going to go to Asakusa with Emily and the Indonesian girls. I went to Asakusa with Ms. Park, but I am sure it will be interesting a second time. It's in an old part of Tokyo that didn't get bombed and the touristy part is essentially a street full of shopping with a temple at one end of it. It should be nice. Especially since the high is supposed to be in the low 50s and sunny. Nice and autumnal...

Riding bikes home was kind of a struggle as it was getting windy - and now my clotheslines are swinging wildly and every now and then the doors at the ends of the hallway rattle so loud that I hear them inside my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home