今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The pride is growing

so I'm at the airport... and I just got two more hello kitties for my phone. One is a mermaid and is iridescent. The other is hello kitty and her friend mimi in what I think is an airplane but it mightbe a rocket, orperhaps even a pontoon boat upon further contemplation. I am not sure.

I got to the airport in under an hour. I think the longest I had to wait was 5 minutes for the lady to come to my checkin kiosk to take my extra bag to check. I didnt even have to take off my shoes going through security. So now I have 3 more hours till my flight leaves- I could have taken the one that leaves at 3:40 with no trouble.

Im really tired which hopefully means I will be able to fall asleep easily. Maybe I will go get something to snack on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home