今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

done shopping!

And I have all my stuff (that I am bringing back) packed up. Except for my computer. And I have exactly the right amount of food to eat, so I won't have to give any away to people or buy any more. Hopefully my laundry will get dry by tomorrow afternoon.

It's hard for me to believe its mid-December, the weather here is incredibly unseasonal (to me, at least). The stores have had Christmas decorations up since before Halloween, and they play Christmas music, which is just as bad as the Christmas music they play in stores in America.

Mandarin oranges are yummy.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tell us wht are mandarin oranges? tangerines??

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is the christmas music in English or is it like going to a bad Chinese buffet where they play bad early 90's American R&B with boy-bandish-sounding Chinese singers. ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home