今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Friday, December 15, 2006

four days

Four more days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday,Tuesday) until I leave on Wednesday. I'm excited. I think my enthusiasm for going home may be starting to aggravate/make other people wish they were also leaving.

I had lunch with my tutor and then Scott and Emily and I went out for yakiniku. It was yummy as usual.

Tomorrow I'm going to costco and finishing packing and doing laundry. I need to buy a couple more things. But I have, for the most part completed my shopping. With 9 days to spare until Christmas.

I asked my economics teacher a question yesterday about the founder of the Japanese Communist Party and he didn't know who he was and actually emailed me two links about him. Sadly, they were to the English (which I had read and where I got the question from) and the Japanese wikipedia pages. Something about this is slightly ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home