今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I want to eat an egg so bad...

But I can't because I know it will make my stomach hurt. At least, all the other eggs I've eaten in Japan, regardless of how thoroughly I've cooked them, have. I did eat an egg over Christmas in Chicago that didn't make me sick, so I know I haven't developed an egg allergy. I think I might buy some eggs after going to Hokkaido next week to make some pancake mix with (which didn't hurt my stomach when the egg was cooked in a pancake). Maybe I will make a hard boiled egg.

Today was the history test - it was much more test-like than I had been expecting it to be. But I did actually study, which paid off. During lunch right before history, I was sitting out in the big room outside the classrooms studying and Scott and Jesse were there and we were all quitely reading our notes. Then Erika, Kim and Gene showed up and Erika and Kim were making up stories, that were factually incorrect, about the history and getting really loud. So I left to sit in the classroom to read without distractions, and in the next five minutes everyone else who had been sitting out there also came in the room. I could still hear them but I restrained myself from going out there and telling them to shut up. It was surprisingly nice to actually take a test on something that I knew the answers.

Now I am ready to go take a book and go to bed... I am running out of books to read, though :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home