今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

soo...


I went to this bar last night with this guy from Alabama (who is in my econ class). It was really loud and crowded. But the food was good. Altogether an underwhelming experience. I had to wash my hair when I got home last night because it smelled like smoke.

Things I learned:

I can't breathe when half of the 50 or so people in a room are smoking.
British people are really hard to understand when it is too loud. Perhaps even when you can hear them. But I had no idea what they were talking about.
Bars are boring.
I shouldn't wear heels and stand up for nearly four hours straight.

Yesterday morning I went to Chiba and went shopping. I ended up getting a corduroy skirt and a
light blue stuffed totoro (who is very cute).

Today I think I am going to make some pasta and resume my consumption of tomato sauce.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh Totoro!! is he your neighbor in Chiba? Then they could make an anime about you and your neighbor. oh wait, that was done already... ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home