今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

out of practice

I'm out of practice at writing a blog every day, since I didn't do it over vacation.

Last night, I cleaned my desk and closet and my shelves, but I generated a pile of things I am not sure what to do with.

Today I went to Lalaport and got two more Hello Kittys for my phone. They are dressed like the two Nana's from the manga I read called, surprisingly enough, Nana. I also got fleece pajama pants to wear under my regular pants in addition to my longjohns for the snow festival in Hokkaido next month. Also, I got a fleece night gown which is very fuzzy and seems warm. I had a scone for lunch that was very tasty. Then I left the mall and went to Costco and got carrots, pasta, pasta sauce, cheese, hamburger, hot chocolate mix and yogurt. I had so much stuff coming back, I had a box bungeed on the back of my bike. I probably looked ridiculous. I'm cooking some pasta right now and I am going to cook some hamburger and mix it with the sauce.

I'm tired from riding my bike so much today.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You would have been proud of me. I made vegetable fried rice, Torikatsu, and tempura last week. ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home