今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

garlic toast

I went to Saizeria (pseudo-italian food) with Kim, Gene, Erika and Silke after architecture today. It was mildly entertaining, but we sat around talking for longer than I like to... I guess it is an east coast thing. I had garlic toast and a purin parfait. Purin is a flan like custard thing that is shaped like a flan. The garlic toast was nice and garlicy, I think I might make some garlic butter as I still have the vast majority of that huge garlic I got in October. But I have no bread... which I suppose is easily remedied.

I really want fried chicken. There is fried chicken here, andthere's even a KFC, but from what everyone else has said, it's nothing like in America and is disappointing. The photos look different, the breading on things here is not like it is at home. There is the tempura breading, but theres this other kind, usually on tonkatsu (deep fried porkchop) but is also on chicken.

I am going to try to write my psychology paper tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home