今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Monday, January 15, 2007

gah

I'm so tired... I think I must still have jetlag to some degree, but at least now I am making it nearly to 8. I really just want to go to bed and sleep. I took my temperature and I don't have a fever, so I am not sure what else could be to blame.

I just realized I write a lot of blogs about being tired... must be because I tend to write them as a way to keep myself from going to bed too early so I am sleepy when I am writing.

One of the Japanese kids in my economics class is going to come to UIC next year as a foreign exchange student. Which I guess is mildly interesting.

Saturday I made a whole poundof pasta and ate about a quarter of it fresh and boxed up the rest. I put half into this big tub and ate the little tub yesterday. I went to eat some of it for lunch and it was frozen. So I had to eat ramen instead, but that was okay, because I had leftover hamburger I was planning to eat with ramen for dinner. I took the noodles out to thaw before going to class this afternoon and when I got back two hours later they were still mostly frozen, which is really weird. I got enough to eat loose and heated them with some sauce. The pasta seems to have survived being frozen without any negative side effects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home