今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm bad at writing

I haven't really done anything interesting. I haven't read Harry Potter. I haven't gone to the beach. I have unpacked my suitcases and realized I had no idea where to put all that stuff, but it's mostly away now. I haven't eaten a lot of the things on that list, but oddly now that I could eat them I don't really have an urge to. Which I guess is good, since the first couple days I ate way too much.

I want to grill something. Or catch marshmellows on fire and burn my tongue eating them. Which sort of requires a grill or some sort of outdoors fire source.

Last night it thunderstormed a lot and this morning there was a good inch of water in the stuff sitting outside. Good for the plants, I guess.

On Monday I think I will go to UIC and do stuff for work. Or maybe not. It all depends. It's also hard to keep track of what day of the week it is.

And I want something to eat.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    marshmellows flambe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home