今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Springpatch

So I went with Aaron and his mom to Springfield to get some furniture for his new apartment on Wednesday. It's really nice although I am ambivilent about all the beige carpet. I don't really like beige on anything, but I guess you don't really look at the floor very much. It might showthe gray cat fur a lot...The apartment is in this subdivision of apartment buildings that are all exactly identical, it seems like it would be very easy to forget where you live and be lost forever. But there is a swimming pool outside that we went in.

It's getting really hot out here, last night it did not cool off at all. And the next five days or so are all supposed to be above 90 degrees and the heat index is going to be over 100 at least a few of them.

I got new glasses. They're wire frames (I havent had glasses with nosepads since I was in grade school, I think) and the front part is black but the inside is bright pink. The nose pads might need to be adjusted or something, though, because I had dents on my nose from them last night.

Apparently landscape guy, instead of having class the last day, sent an email (which I didn't get) giving out the assignment (on the day he had said it was due). I had already emailed him my completed paper and he never wrote back that he got it, so I'm unsure what to do. Having not recieved the assignment from him, I'm somewhat inclined just to write to him and ask again if he got my paper rather than "State [my] view about the significance of green spaces in a large city from the experience of visits in parks and gardens in Tokyo."

I want to go to the beach today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home