今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Friday, October 20, 2006

I need to figure out how to caption pictures






We ended up going to this Japanese bar type restaurant called Warawara (which is really hard to pronounce). They had little snacky type food and drinks. It was fun, we played some games and sat around and talked. I had a drink that was blue. I also had something that was called a Beckham... I was excited because it had a cherry in it, but it was like a sweet pickled cherry, not a fake sweet maraschino cherry (which I guess are real cherries technically anyways). We got there around 8:15 and got back to the dorms around 12:15 - so I stayed up kind of late. Beforehand, Scott and Silke and I had gone to this welcome party organized by a group of older looking ladies in some mothers' group, and there was a lot of food there, so I wasn't that hungry by the time we went out to eat. I got two presents - a pink and red and white gel candle that sort of matches my room from the other JPAC kids and the candy from my tutor.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you went out and had fun on your birthday. I'm thinking about you :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home