今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Monday, October 23, 2006

walking to school

The weather has become pleasantly autumnal- it is damp, gray, and the clouds look like snow. Unfortunately, its still in the 50s, so snow is highly unlikely. I am on my way to one of my economics classes - the one consisting of me, Scott, Emily, two American grad students and about 8 Japanese kids. Only one ofthem seems to know English, which is bad since the class is in English...

We are going to go eat afterwards to commiserate - because there are only three of us, we are going to end up doing a lot of presentations:(

I actually brought in some of my laundry,so hopefully it will get dry.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it has been rainy in Chicago,too. do they have dryers, when it is too wet to hang laundry outside?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home