今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

yarg

So yesterday morning it was bright and sunny and I was like, ooh, I should do laundry. I used the washing machine, which was a lot easier (and faster) than my escapades doing it in the sink, since I had two weeks' worth of clothes. I hung it all outside on the balcony. About six hours later, I look out the window and it's gray and misty... so my clothes, which had been almost, but not quite dry when I checked them about three hours after I washed them, were damp again. Stupid weather. It hasn't been anything but sunny and clear for the last two weeks. At least I did not wash my jeans, so I have plenty of pants to wear (and actually, I have enough shirts too) until it gets sunny and hot again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home