今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Damn Humidity

It was cool, cloudy and breezy today (about 55, I'd guess) and so incredibly humid that my hair was going into ringlets. It was dangerously poofy. The laundry I washed today (in anticipation of the machines being busy tomorrow night and Wednesday after they fumigate) is probably wetter now than it was when I took it out of the machine. It's ridiculous. I guess that is what the Japanese get for living in what used to be a temperate rainforest before they turned it into houses.

I need more bagels!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bagels would just get soggy, and that's not good.
    I am sure you look soooo cute with ringlets, people pay a lot of money to get that look

     

Post a Comment

<< Home