今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I finished my puzzle!


I just finished my puzzle after working on it for three days... the first night I spent about an hour and made the whole outside edge, yesterday I spenttwo hours and put together some of the inside and today I probably spent 4 hours finishing the middle. I'm glad I didn't have a pictureof it, because it was a nice challenge to not know what I was trying to make. I'm not sure if it took me a long time or a short time to finish this puzzle, though.

In other news, the bugs did not go away. Tomorrow morning I am going to go to the office and tell them that the bug bomb thing did not work and that the bugs are coming into my room from the vents, and possibly from the outside, since I don't know just how well the door seals. I can't wait for it to get below freezing so all the bugs will die - which means I will have to be very cold for a day or so to make sure that the whole room is that cold. I think it's a fair tradeoff, though.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You finished it already? you are very fast, it was 750 pieces.
    do they have sticky tape, so you could put it where the bugs walk and trap them?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home