今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Monday, January 08, 2007

so tired............

I slept until just about 5 am this morning but now I want to go to sleep again and it's only 3 in the afternoon. I got up and talked to my mom and ate and talked to Aaron and then I went to the store and got a bunch of things - some food, a new bicycle lock and a new blanket. I decided that I want to be warmer at night. Also, the blankets were on sale so I figured it was probably cheaper to get it now for when my mom and Aaron come to visit in the end of February and the end of March, respectively. I was laying under it for a while and it was very nice and warm... but I forced myself to get back out of bed. I vacuumed my room, washed the bathroom (I had hoped the mold would go away while I was gone but it didn't so I got some soap and scrubbed it) and put my suitcases on top of the shelf. So now its relatively clean.

I could work on my law paper, or rewrite my presentation for Japanese class (which is about Chicago so it is not hard at all but I have to make it so that I can just read off the paper). But I think if I did either task now I would just have to redo it when I am more awake. I started to read the GRE book but my eyes were closing. That might have not been entirely because I'm tired.

zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home