今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

eggs

 

I successfully made eggs over easy yesterday! I flipped them (okay, I had to cut the egg in half and do each yolk separately) without the yellow part breaking in the pan. And I ate them with a slice of pork roast. It was tasty. and the best part was the yellow was still mostly runny. When I don't flip them, and wait for the white part to be all solid, the yellow ends up mostly solid, which is not so useful for dunking meat bites in.

Tomorrow I have school... I need to get to bed so I can get a good night's rest. Like I ever stay up late, though.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You dunk your meat in the yellow runny part? That's disgusting, yet strangely delicious sounding. Hi Magda!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home