今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

vote early and vote often

I hope the election comes soon because I'm tired of hearing trucks drive around blaring ads for different candidates. Right now it sounds like there's either an angry mob or some sort of political rally going on by the elementary schoool. And I don't even know what they are running for! Ahhhhhhh!

I made a different carrot risotto using a chicken boullion cube - it was so much tastier than with just water.

Tomorrow is the Japanese placement test, which I will fail an have to take the same class over again. Hopefully they will use the same quizzes and tests as last semester and I will get an A. Or maybe I should just take the next class but try to audit it and not get a grade.

Too sleepy to write more or to write more cohesively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home