今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

blah

Nothing interesting has happened. Or even remotely noteworthy.

I went running yesterday.

My history teacher has moved the final up to July 17.

Today in information science we had a talk about medical training technology and the kid who presented it took us to his office and we got to try out this thing that lets doctors practice sticking an IV in someone's blood vessel. It was cool because you could poke and feel where the bones were by how much resistance the wand was making. There was also a liver that could be twisted and lifted so you could see the gall bladder.

Tomorrow I might do laundry.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that is weird. In my class we don't practice on dummies for injections and IVs, we practice on each other. The first time you do it, everyone has very shaky hands.

    It was funny to watch everyone go home with bruises on their arms and on top of their hands because everyone kept blowing the veins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home