今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Friday, May 04, 2007

beach


I went to the beachtoday after putting on much sun lotion. It was pretty crowded, actually, but I laid on my towel and read for 45 minutes and then I stood in the water for a little bit. It wasn't that exciting to go to the beach by myself. Tomorrow we shall see how good a job I did with the sunblock and if I have any bright red spots I missed on my back. My arms look a little darker already but it was spf 45 so I don't know how that is possible. The picture is really me last summer at North Avenue with Ann, but I was wearing the same suit and sunglasses. The sand here is a lot darker than in Chicago and the beach is narrower than at home too (but that might have been the tide being most of the way in.

The humidity rightnow is 88%. No clothes will feel dry for the rest of the summer I predict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home