今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

boring

Monday classes (Japanese, imaging science and econ) were pretty boring. Tuesday(kanji, history and information science) was not very noteworthy either. It's been raining the last two days and it's supposed to rain today and tomorrow too... But Friday and the weekend are supposed to be sunny and in the 70's. So that's good.

Finding the classroom for information science turned into a production - the people in the office didn't know where it was and gave me a map of the engineering section of campus with the suggestion I ask people in that area... Eventually I found someone who gave me an answer. Well, really, I found someone in an office and his friends came and one of them knew where the teacher's office was so that was useful. But then afterwards it was pouring rain walking back home.

The bugs are beginning to return :(

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so what is 'imaging science' ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home