今日は or Magda's Overly Elaborate Cooking

This begins in October 2006 with my trip to Japan but segues into images of things I have cooked.

Friday, April 13, 2007

japanese class

Japanese class today was much less bad. The Hispanic kids all showed up so I know I am not the only one who doesn't understand. The class today was "integrated Japanese" so that means we read little things and then answer questions about them, but today we just did introductions. I think I might take that class, but not the one that was yesterday. I even bought the book.. but it was only 2201 yen, so not a major investment. Intermediate Japanese is broken into three classes, 211 (today's reading/writing) 212 (talking, that was yesterday) and 213 (kanji on tuesday) and you don't have to take them all (for instance, if you know a lot of kanji, you can take a harder kanji class).

I met my tutor for lunch and she gave me a hello kitty for my phone. It is blue-green and black and is supposed to be for good luck or something.

The weather is getting humid and that can only mean it's about to get hot... tomorrow it's supposed to be 70. And maybe rain in the evening. I need to do laundry soon too, I think... My clothes dry faster if they are more spread out, so I can't wash so many at once, since when we got a new air conditioner, they took the old box off the ceiling of the porch and so there's less places to tie clotheslines to and I only have one anymore, instead of two. Maybe I will figure out how to add a second one tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is there a way to attach a line at the building wall, then run it out to the railing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home